I just wanted to send you a huge thank you! We had a wonderful time in your class and learned SO MUCH! We both feel so much more confident with the camera and the tech stuff behind it actually makes sense now! So thank you for offering a wonderful class that can take 2 permanent-auto-setting people and transforming them into manual-setting champions!!
-Audrey, San Francisco, Photo 101

I just reached a breakthrough last night. For 6 years, I've been using automatic and semi-automatic settings, and in the three weeks in your class, I've learned to use manual settings properly. It's liberating!
-Caset, Rancho Cucamonga, Photo 101 Online

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you having us over for the lighting demo on Saturday. It really was inspiring to me. I used to think that you need some kind studio lighting magic to produce beautiful, magazine cover worthy images. Now I realize it's not true and I have no excuse! I should be able to produce something just as beautiful in my own place. You taught me the "make-it-work" attitude and I love that about you. :) Thank you for having us over. I learned so much!
-Sunray, San Francisco, Photo 102

Wow. What a fantastic and amazing experience was your AWLA tour de force. My sincerest thank you. I learned so much! What generous and talented people you all are. Can't wait for the next opportunity to learn from you.
-Christina, Los Angeles, Art Weekend

I just wanted to thank you again for your class today!! I can't believe how much I learned, and I really have been studying a lot of this already. You made everything "click" to me and finally all fit together and make sense. I can't tell you how excited I am about it and how perfect your class was for me! Thanks again! I hope I will get to take more classes from you in the future!
-Jessica, Orem, UT

The Photo classes opened my eyes to a whole new world. Previous to her class, I had read everything I could get my hands on to understand my camera and never understood it. Then in the first class with Nicole, it was like all that information floating in my head fell into place. For the first time in years, I understood. Now 2 years later, I have a great little business and the first credit goes to Nicole. Thanks.
-Lisa, Cedar Hills, UT


My favorite part of the course(s) is the lighting demo and shooting on location. That immediate feedback really helps.
-Denise, San Francisco, CA

This class was just what I needed to make everyting "click." I had spent hours studying photography, but needed your in person instruction to put it all together. I think my photography has improved leaps and bounds since taking your crash course. Thanks so much! -Lori, Aliso Viejo, CA

The length and time of the classes were perfect. I work full time and am a mom to two. I liked that it wasn't one of those 2 1/2 hour classes that you take after work sometimes for 10 weeks at a time. It was a good amount of information in learning photography and the assignments were great in helping in that process. The classes were very motivational as well. I looked forward going to each one.
-Joyce, San Francisco, CA


I would highly recommend these classes to anyone- they were all fabulous!
-Carla, Alameda, CA

I love that the classes were intimate and they were taught by working professionals. I went to a design college and it's less stressful and down to earth (or maybe it was the instructors?) but since it's only a "crash course" i welcomed the quick tips that this class provided me in order to get me on my way of figuring out the program (in a more advanced way) on my own!! Very helpful first steps!
-Kathy, San Francisco, CA

Taught in such an understandable way, Nicole doesn't make you feel bad for pictures that need improvement, so nice that she is willing to answer any questions, I can't wait to take 102!
-Amy, Sacramento, CA

Taking your Photo 101 class was the best thing I ever decided to do.
-Martha, SLC, UT

I can't tell you how much your class has helped me with my camera. In that one day, I was able to really "click" with my camera and I have been getting more and more of the results I want from my images.I have received such positive feedback from others. I now am getting more and more referrals for family photo shoots so it looks like I have a little business growing! I have a four month old daughter and I take pictures of her all the time. The images I am now able to achieve from your class are priceless! I love that I will be able to look back at each stage of her life with such great images.
-Kara, South Jordan, UT